Thursday, 29 September 2016

My Special Hometown's Food

There are three foods that I miss the most from my hometown. Those foods were made by my mother. My mother is so good in cooking especially when she cooks papeda, abon gulung, and grilled fish. Actually all of her cuisines are good and I know all of her every children will say that, too. I will try to explain you about the details of these foods.



HERE WE GO...

1. Papeda


Papeda is food which is made from sago. Usually people mix it with ikan kuah kuning (fish with yellow soup) and vegetable which is made from papaya's leaf.

2. Abon Gulung

Abon gulung is bread which is filled by special sauce and beef floss. Furthermore, there are some flavor of abon gulung such as original, chocolate, and cheese.

3. Grilled Fish

I think grilled fish is general because every one in the world can make it. However, there is something that makes it different from another place. People in my hometown make sambal dabu-dabu as an aditional food to make it more delicious. Moreover, they use fresh fish from sea so the taste of fish is sweeter.

I really like those foods. Consequently, I always eat those foods when I go back home.

50 comments:

  1. Your blog is making me hungry yulia wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ayu Novi :) thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Jessica :) thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so creativeπŸ‘ i like your blogπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christin :) thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious abon gulung 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fabi :) Yes Abon Gulung is so delicious.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still remember my first experience eating papeda, and it's really delicious. Also the abon gulung is also known as the best souvenir from papua, so many of my friend curious about the taste. The grilled fish also delicious and have special taste than the other. I really miss this kind of food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesllyn :) maybe next time you should give abon gulung to your friends. Ya I miss grilled fish too Jesslyn :(

      Delete
  8. hi Yulia, after I read this post, I'm very hungry

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can ask your mom to send abon gulung to your dorm�� you can also sell it to your friend via online or offline and i promise that i will be the first buyer if you give me a big discount or even free for me as a beautiful girl(?)
    ~manohara si batak cantik~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manohara si batak cantik :)) maybe next time I will sell it to you and of course no discount :)

      Delete
  10. wow it your paragraph success make me feel hungry and miss my mom hahah

    btw you may recheck some of your word yulia , like "all of her cuisine is good" change it to be "all of her cuisines are good"

    keep writing girl :*
    owyeah dont forget to comment my blog ya https://dwensblog.wordpress.com/
    hehe thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waw... Look delicious.. I'm very hungry read your post. Please give me some abon gulung :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gimme abon gulung or papeda pls😯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Febri :) if I have I will give it to you.

      Delete
  13. So hungry if I look this picture...
    Send to my town this food please..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ko Bryan :) I think you always hungry all the time, right ?

      Delete
  14. So hungry if I look this picture...
    Send to my town this food please..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss this food
    And miss this blogger haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so creative and make me want to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ce Febby :) thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Hi Selviane :) thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  18. It makes me hungry. You owe me the way to cook it yaa! Teach me, later! 😌😌

    ReplyDelete
  19. It makes me hungry. You owe me the way to cook it yaa! Teach me, later! 😌😌

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks so delicious, Yulia... I've ever taste Abon Gulung and it really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'm hungry now, nice shots, well done

    ReplyDelete
  22. its cool, i want try to eat grilled fish

    ReplyDelete
  23. Im excited to your blog beacuse i come from east indonesia too. So, when you will cook somefood for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Papeda papeda papeda pape de da

    ReplyDelete
  25. Papeda papeda papeda pape de da

    ReplyDelete
  26. i really want eat papeda now,can u bring one for our class ?
    by the way not bad structure

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Yulia,
    Papeda is very interesting because it looks unusual for me. Nice paragraph and love the way you describe them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Yul! Your blog makes me feel hungry and want to order your mom's dishes straight away from your hometown xD they all looks delicious and make my mouth watering. Btw, nice paragraph. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your blog makes me want to try it all,because i never taste it until now haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your blog makes me want to try it all,because i never taste it until now haha

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, I'm Eli from UK. It seems like ur hometown has interesting and unique dishes. I've never had dishesh like that, but your description makes me wanna try them all. Can I order some? I'll send you my adress. :)

    ReplyDelete