Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Clara Gerda A Talented Girl

Paragraph 1 : What this person is doing today ?
Topic sentence : Clara Gerda is one of the best dancer in my high school.
Facts or Examples : 1.   She was chosen as a member of SJC.
                                 2.   She took a part of some dancing competitions.

Paragraph 2 : the road to success
Topic sentence : She tries to dance all the times.
Facts or Examples : 1.  She has been falling in love with dance since she was child.
                                 2.  She practised dancing with passion.
                                 3.  She wants to make her dreams come true.

Paragraph 3 : two characteristics that led to success

Topic sentence : She never gives up.
Facts or Examples : 1.  She never feels down when she failed in a competition.
                                 2.  She has a good body that supports her every movement.


Clara Gerda A Talented Girl


           Clara Gerda is one of the best dancer in my high school. There are two dancing groups in my high school. The first one is SJC (Saint Joseph Crew) and the second one is NBC (New Born Crew). Gerda was chosen as a member of SJC. Since the first time she has joined SJC, she already took a part of some dancing competitions with them. SJC always brings satisfactory results when they following a competition.

          She has been falling in love with dance since she was a child. When we were in high school we lived in dormitory and she became my roommate. I always looked at her when she was dancing in front of mirror. She tries to dance all the times especially when she wants to follow a competition. She practised dancing with passion. She will try to achieve what she had dreamed.
          She never gives up. When she failed in a competition, she never gives up. She will introspection herself and try to find something wrong thereafter she will make efforts to be better. She has a good body that supports every movement of her body. She is not only talented in dancing however she has ideal body for dancing.

8 comments:

  1. Hai yulia, it's Amazing friend!!
    I think the Composition will be better if you changes a little bit.

    Good job😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yulia!!
    it is good paragraph
    But i want to give you suggestion for this one "I always look at her when she was dancing in front of mirror". It should be "I always looked at her when she was dancing in front of mirror"
    thank you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yulia, it's me again...
    You have done a great paragraph again. It's great to have a friend like her that can motivate us to follow our passion..
    Maybe i can give you some correction for your words. If i'm not mistaken "she has been falling in love with dance since she was child" actually have to be "she has been falling in love with dance since she was a child" and "she has not only talent to dance however she has..." become "she has not only talent to dance but also an ideal body.." isn't more suitable??
    Overall, you already did a great job..
    I will wait for another post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is so amazing,you must like her
    Good job yulia
    I'm proud of you :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yulia,
    I love the way you described your friend. I hope she'll be a successful dancer to show the world her talent. I think 'one of the best dancer' should be 'one of the best dancers'. Than you :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good as you practicing to keep writing in English. You will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yulia
    It's a nice paragraph. You followed the rules and regulation to make a good paragraph. I like it. Keep it up and have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete