Wednesday, 19 October 2016

My Hometown : Nabire, Papua

 

I come from Nabire, Papua, east part of Indonesia. Please kindly watch my video.

7 comments:

  1. hi lia😋
    I think you should improve your english speaking,but it is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yulia, nice explanation about your hometown, papua! You have a quite good expressions and pronounciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi yulia, nice explanation about your hometown, papua! You have a quite good expressions and pronounciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yulia, nice explanation about your hometown, papua! You have a quite good expressions and prounciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai yulia!! I agree with the article. Nabire papua is the best😊


    good job😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Yulia. Wow, what amazing your hometown. I think that your hometown is very beautiful. I want to go there right now :D By the way it's a good video. Your sound is clear enough. Keep it up and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete