Hi Yulia, I love your video! Your voice is very clear and so is your pronunciation. I heard some errors but that's okay. Keep practicing ya, I know you'll be better next time^^
Hello Yulia I love the way you describe about that restaurant. To be honestly, I scare when I watch your video because you tell many kind of ghost :D . Your intonation is good enough . Good luck :)
your video so nice
ReplyDeleteYuliaa you have a cool speaking skill :)
ReplyDeleteAuwwww you are so beautiful
ReplyDeleteHello Lia!!
ReplyDeleteYou can speak fluently and I like it.
The kind of drinks are so interisting.Hopefully, I can visit that restaurant oneday.
Nicee
ReplyDeleteHi Yulia
ReplyDeleteI like your video, I think you can to be better if you practice more.
Hi Yulia,
ReplyDeleteI love your video! Your voice is very clear and so is your pronunciation. I heard some errors but that's okay. Keep practicing ya, I know you'll be better next time^^
Hai yulia, you look beautiful and I like your restaurant.
ReplyDeleteGood job😊😊😊
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei think you must practise speak english in many times. i believe you can speak english better in another time
ReplyDeleteso pretty wow looks so beautiful good job fighting you will be better!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's better to cook at Home , if Only eat noodles hahaha
ReplyDeleteYour pronouncation is almost well you just need to speak more often. Great!
ReplyDeleteYour pronouncation is almost well you just need to speak more often. Great!
ReplyDeleteHello Yulia
ReplyDeleteI love the way you describe about that restaurant. To be honestly, I scare when I watch your video because you tell many kind of ghost :D . Your intonation is good enough . Good luck :)