Attention Getter : Do you have a squad ? How do you feel when you are with them ? Of course you will be happy, feeling excited and that feeling can not be described with words.
Main Idea : I have close friends in high school and I think that they are more than just friends for me, they are like my family.
2. Write topic sentences for your second, third, and fourth paragraphs.
Paragraph 2 : Why I love being around them...
Paragraph 3 : What usually we do when we are together...
Paragraph 4 : They are very meaningful for me...
3. Now put the parts together, and on separate piece of paper, write a four paragraph composition.
Special Day with Them
Do you have a squad ? How do you feel when you are with them ? Of course you will be happy, feeling excited and that feeling can not be described with words. I have close friends in high school and I think that they are more than just friends for me, they are like my family. Surely sometimes we fought each other however we know that we love each other. We come from the same province but different town. Previously we did not know each other until we met in a high school in another province. We are united in a group based on our hometown. The name of the group is JASSA PAPUA-MALUKU. The group is be named like that because we come from Papua and Maluku province.As a student who came from another province you must be feel strange with that new environment. It would be better if you find people who have same hometown with you. Sharing and take care of each other, you could feel more comfortable. I love when I am being with them, not only just because we came from the same place. However I like their personality, we make jokes and laugh together, we fight together to achieve our future goals.
Once in two years my high school held an event, the event's name is "PELANGI BANGSAKU". This is an event that shows our traditional (Indonesian) culture from Sabang to Merauke. Every island in Indonesia has their own culture so students who come from that island have to display their traditional culture. I and my friends that I called family usually gather in a place to practise traditional dance and traditional songs to be showed on that event. Those days when we were gather together to practise are so fun. Although it was tiring because we must practise from after school until evening, but we love it we enjoyed that time. We fight together, we felt up and down together, we tried to gave our best. On the day when we displayed our performance we felt excited and after that we felt sad and we were crying together because we knew we should back to our daily routine as a student without gather to practise anymore especially that was my last year with them in high school. Our sadness did not last long because at the end of the event we heard that we became the winner for best performance. We hugged each other to show our happiness.
My high school life was so awesome because of them. They are so meaningful for me, they made me feeling like i was not alone there. They like my second home, every time I felt sad and need their help they always being there for me. When we were being together we always laughed and that made another felt envy of us.
Hi yulia, I like your article. Keep writing
ReplyDeleteHi, Yul. Maybe it would be better if you change "The group is be named like that.." to "The group was named like that.."
ReplyDeleteCorrect me if I'm wrong. Tq :)
hi yul.. i love your article so much..
ReplyDeletebut maybe you can dercibe a little bit about Pelangi Bangsa ku..
like what are your groups show in that show.. thanks!
Comment back ye
ReplyDelete" I and my friends that I called family usually.." would be better " Me and my friends that I called family usually..."
Hi, Yulia
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the best article that I've read. By the way, I suggest you to change 'We fight together, we felt up and down together, we tried to gave our best.' into 'We fight, felt, down and tried to gave our best together'. It will makes your article more efficiently. That's all and keep writing :)
Hi Yulia
ReplyDeleteThat's a good article, but I think it would be better if you change "were gather" to be "were gathered".
Thank you.