Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Three Goals of Mine

1. Plan your letter. Think of your three goals. Write a topic sentence for each one.
Goal 1 : I want to graduate as fast as possible from this university.
Goal 2 : I hope while I'm studying here, my english skill can be improved.
Goal 3 : Not only obtain high GPA but also I can get a lot of knowledge.

2. Write a conclusion for your letter in the space provided. It should give an evoluation of your goals.
        In conclusion, I have set three goals for myself. I really hope can achieve all of my goals while I'm studying here. Possibly for some people my goals are pretty simple and easy to achieve. Moreover for me it's little difficult because I have to resist my laziness to study well and be wise to learn something new from some conditions which worthwhile for future life.


        This is a letter I am writing to myself with three goals in it. I will open this letter after I graduated from President University. I am making this letter as a promise with myself committed to implement. The goals I have set for myself are graduate as fast as possible, good english skill,and  get a lot of knowledge. Now I will explain more about those goals and how I plan to achieve them.
         First, I want to graduate as fast as possible from this university. I think everyone is also agree with it except they are too lazy or afraid of facing work life. Actually why I want to graduate fast is because I want to be an independent girl who can make money by myself and not relying on parents. Besides, I want to feel a new atmosphere in work life because I am bored with situations where we only have to study for a test and do assignments to get score. I want to be a diligent student who is doing all of assignments, study well, attend classes so I have no retake and then I can graduate fast.
          Second, as we known that English is International language so I hope while I'm studying here, my english skill can be improved. Almost all of people in the world can speak english. As we known that economic activities in the world are using english and I as a management student who will be engaged in economy world I have to be good in english. I plan to improve my english in ways don't be shy to use english in everyday conversation, speak with foreigners, and pay more attention in english class.
           Last but no least, I hope that not only obtain high GPA but also I can get a lot of knowledge. I have read a quote that said "Don't study to earn, study to learn. What you learn today is what you become tomorrow" I strongly agree with that quote. Since I was in junior high school I always apply that quote also my teacher in junior high school used to said to me that "Try to understand what you have learned and not only memorizing the material to get high score in exam so you can fully understand". I always remember that and always apply for learning.
            In conclusion, I have set three goals for myself. I really hope can achieve all of my goals while I'm studying here. Possibly for some people my goals are pretty simple and easy to achieve. Moreover for me it's little difficult because I have to resist my laziness to study well and be wise to learn something new from some conditions which worthwhile for future life.

12 comments:

  1. this is really good writing.. i have to do the same thing like your writing.. because if we have a clear goals, we can use that as our motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay liaa, your article is very amazing. Your article is nicely structured. It’s great that you put a quote and a fact inside your article. You connect your article effectively.๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yulia...
    it's a nice article about your personal goal. I hope that you can accomplish them .Overall, your article is good. Maybe you should recheck in paragraph 2. Should be"I think everyone also agrees "
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Yulia...
    It's a good article. Your grammar and vocabulary also. I'm like your way to describe the main idea from each paragraph so I can easily know the idea from each paragraph. I hope that you can fulfill the goals in here. By the way, I wanna give little suggestion about your article. It would be better if you recheck the capitalization of "english" and also on 5th paragraph sentence like "Try to understand what you have learned and not only memorizing the material to get high score in exam so you can fully understand" supposed to be "Try to understand what you have learned and not only memorizing the material to get a high score in the exam so you can fully understand" OK That's all from me
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi yulia
    Your grammar is very good
    Here my suggestion
    I think you may change So, I'm planning to improve my English in ways don't be shy to use English in my everyday life Like speaking with foreigners whether in class or outside the class, and paying more attention in English class, also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl
    oh such a really good dream๐Ÿ‘Œ
    i think you your english skill is much better than before now and i like the way you use some tech from ielts writing.it is good to use some linking words in your writing. However i want to tell you to understand well about the linking words. i think if we want to use it between 2 sentences and they are something opposite, i think you should use "However" instead of "Moreover". thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi yulia, it's good to see your article again. It's a good choice to made some article relate to our dream so it can increase our motivation on study. By the way i think you need to recheck whether you should use punctuations in some words to make it easy to read. Also in the first paragraph, it is better to use however to replace moreover because it's related to contrasting information. There are also some mistake in your grammar but that's okay. Keep practicing and you will be better.
    Hopefully this comment will help you to learn more. Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,Yulia!๐ŸŒธ
    We have similar goals especially in the second of your paragraph. I wish my English also can be improved. May we can learn together;)
    I have suggestion for you in this sentence "I think everyone...". If I am not mistaken you have to add "that" after "I think..."
    Thankyouu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Yul. Your writing is very good. You managed to deliver your ideas very clearly and connected every paragraphs effectively. It is easy for me to understand your article.
    Your vocabularies is quite vast and you got a good grammar.

    maybe for this sentence, "Second, as we known that English is International language" you can fix it by adding 'have' between 'we' and 'known', so it will be like this "Second, as we have known that English is International language".

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it should be "As we know.." than "As we known.. " on the second paragraph honey. You did it very well anyway. Wish your goals come true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it should be "As we know.." than "As we known.. " on the second paragraph honey. You did it very well anyway. Wish your goals come true!

    ReplyDelete